On the Blog:
I’ve been working on cleaning up my emails and finally got them under 100, only to wake up the next day to almost 600! What the heck? Seems that Yahoo had a glitch that accidentally deleted people’s inboxes, so they decided to restore everyone’s deleted emails. Gee, thanks. Back to the drawing board! *sigh*
I’m still stuck with Lauren Oliver’s Vanishing Girls. I put it down and can’t seem to motivate myself to pick it back up again. I really like Lauren, but didn’t like the first few chapters. Someone please tell me if it’s worth reading or not?
While I’m not the most consistent when it comes to social media, I was trying to Stumble posts periodically. Very disappointed that StumbleUpon decided to block all blogs with a blogspot.com address. When I emailed them for an explanation, I received a semi-rude response that basically said they can do whatever they want. Seems odd that they would block so many in their customer base, but oh well.
- Buzz Books 2015 Fall/Winter sampler
On the TBR Pile:
- Stain: My Soul To Wake by Tara Oakes
- Talon by Julie Kagawa
- Against the Dark by Caroline Crane
- The Rest of Us Just Live Here by Patrick Ness
- Are You Still There by Sarah Lynn Scheerger
Around the Blogosphere:
- Book Chick City had a fun post about 30 Things Most Book Lovers Have Done. I’m guilty of most of these! How about you?
- Are TBR Lists Too Much Commitment? Book Riot seems to think so! I don’t use mine to dictate what order I read my books, but like to have lists to help me keep track of the books I want, my review copies, and the books I already own but haven’t read yet.
- Julie over at Logger’s Wife had a great post on Organizing Kindle Books: Taming The Digital Clutter. I have a nook, but her tips still apply and now I want to create digital shelves so my library isn’t so overwhelming!
- If you’re still not into audio books (like me), then Emily at Emily’s Reading Room has a post on How To Solve Your Biggest Audiobook Problems! I promise that I’ll try an audiobook! One of these days….
- And for anyone in need of inspiration, Rachel at Parajunkee offered some Fabulous Post Ideas For Book Bloggers.