It’s time for another Bloggiesta, this time for an entire week! I missed the last festival, so am really looking forward to completing some goals and learning a few new tricks.
What is Bloggiesta?
Bloggiesta is a blogging marathon revolving around ticking off those items on your to-do list and improving your blog while in the good company of other awesome bloggers doing the same thing. Our awesome mascot Pedro (Plan. Edit. Develop. Review. Organize) is ready to break out the nachos, enchiladas, drinks, mariachi music and whack a pinata or two! It’s nothing short of an awesome fiesta! (website)
- Update book review index
- Crosspost book reviews to Amazon & Goodreads
- Catch up on emails
- Complete at least one mini-challenge
- Take part in at least one Twitter chat
- Create custom cover for my Pinterest review boards
- Import Bloglovin’ feed to Feedly
- Finish removing dead links from old IMM posts
- Cheer on other Bloggiesta participants
- Pin at least 3 months worth of old reviews to Pinterest
- Have a minimum of 5 posts ready as back-ups
- Explore idea I have for a new meme to see if it’s feasible
- Write pending reviews
I usually wind up adding to my list of goals during Bloggiesta, so assuming this week won’t be any different. Since it’s a full week this time, I’m counting on getting quite a bit accomplished! Are you participating in Bloggiesta? Want more info? Check out the official Bloggiesta page for more details and to sign up! Hope to see you there!