Thank you for considering Alexia’s Books and Such…
If you are an author or publisher and would like me to review and/or promote your book, I’d be more than happy to take it under consideration. I accept titles on a case-by-case basis at this time due to a backlog of requests. Please send all inquiries to Alexia561(at)gmail(dot)com and if the book sounds like a good fit, I will email you with my shipping information. If not a good fit, I reserve the right to leave your request unanswered.
• Please keep in mind that I am not a professional book reviewer or a journalist. My reviews are strictly my own opinion. I do not include spoilers, but try to give my honest impression of the book. I receive no compensation for my honest reviews and complimentary review copies do not guarantee a review.
• I don’t always read books in the order in which they are received. I also review library books, as well as books I’ve purchased for my personal library. I will try to review any book received within a 6 month time period, but it may be longer as I have quite a few titles in my TBR piles. If you have a specific deadline for when you need a review posted, please let me know.
• My preferred genres are urban fantasy, young adult, general fiction, and thrillers. I do not read legal or medical fiction, sports-related fiction, war stories, or religious books of any kind. I will consider non-fiction titles on a case-by-case basis. I accept both physical and eBook formats.
• I post my reviews on Amazon and Goodreads as well as this site. I post links to my reviews on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. Publishers and authors, I will do my best to send you a link after posting the review for your book but do not guarantee notification.
• I try to include a star rating at the end of my review. I rarely give out a 5/5, as I believe that top ratings should be reserved for something really special. My system is similar to those found on BN.com and Amazon and is listed in the sidebar.
• I reserve the right to host a giveaway contest for the review copy after posting your book’s review.
By the way, my “real” name is Terri, not Alexia. Long story…