- Hostile Takeover by Shane Kuhn
- Another Day by David Levithan
- Awake by Natasha Preston
- Witch Hunter by Virginia Boecker
- Forgotten by Bishop O’Connell
- Illuminae by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff
- Accident Season by Moira Fowley-Doyle
- Forgotten Girls by Sara Blaedel
- Hunter by Mercedes Lackey
- We Should Hang Out Sometime by Josh Sundquist
- Never Always Sometimes by Ali Alsaid
- A Hot Glue Gun Mess by Mr. Kate
- Everything She Forgot by Lisa Ballantyne
I removed the suggested posts app from below my posts. No one was clinking on them and I didn’t like how cluttered it made things look. Might suggest a few posts of my own if I review a series book or take part in a meme, but going to go without that app and see how it goes.
Finally deleted my Tsu account. The last few times I tried to post links, it deleted them and sent me a scolding note that I should not post spam. Excuse me? What’s the use of your platform if I can’t link to my blog? And I sort of resent the spam comment because I always include a blurb with the link, so buh-bye Tsu!
Still having fun with the foster kittens! Will be heartbreaking to give them up, but there’s no way I can keep four kittens. If you’re ever sad or depressed, I highly recommend playing with kittens! Guaranteed to make you smile every time!
This is one of my favorite videos! I never know what I’m going to see when I turn around to check on them, so keep my camera close! (not sure why my voice goes up two octaves whenever I talk to them…)