It’s time for the Spring Bloggiesta again! This week-long event will be March 21-27th, and I want to make a good dent in my list this time round!
What is Bloggiesta?
In short, Bloggiesta is a blogging marathon revolving around ticking off those items on your to-do list and improving your blog while in the good company of other awesome bloggers doing the same thing. Our awesome mascot Pedro (Plan. Edit. Develop. Review. Organize) is ready to break out the nachos, enchiladas, drinks, mariachi music and whack a pinata or two! It’s nothing short of an awesome fiesta! (website)
- update TBR page
- crosspost reviews to Amazon & Goodreads
- update book review index
- write 3 reviews
- plot out next two months of blog posts
- schedule 2 months worth of journal & bookmark posts
- back-up blog
- update Pinterest account
- work on removal of dead links
- visit at least 10 other Bloggiesta participants
- update Review Policy
- complete 2 mini challenges
Good luck everyone!