Wasn’t going to sign up for any challenges this year, as I wind up not finishing most of them and then feel like a giant failure. Too much pressure all around. But…….as a known sufferer of challenge-acceptitis, I simply can’t resist! Managed to keep it down to three, which isn’t bad (for me)!
What’s In A Name 6
Didn’t complete this one last year, but it’s such an original and creative challenge that I couldn’t resist signing up again this year. Here’s my original sign-up post.
Hosted by Workaday Reads, I actually completed this one last year. By the skin of my teeth, on the very last day, but hey…I finished! I love my nook and the convenience of carrying around an entire library with me wherever I go! And being able to accept eGalleys has led to some great review opportunities! My goal on this one will be 50 eBooks.
- This challenge will run from Jan 1, 2013 – Dec 31, 2013.
- Anyone can join, you don’t need to be a blogger. If you don’t have a blog, feel free to sign-up in the comments. You can post reviews to any book site (i.e. Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Smashwords, Goodreads, etc).
- Any genre or length of book counts, as long as it is in ebook format.
- You can plan your books in advance or as you read them.
- You can move up levels, but no moving down.
- Sign-ups will be open until Dec 15, 2013, so feel free to join at any time throughout the year.
Goodreads Reading Challenge
This is more a way for me to keep track of my books, but it’s labeled as a challenge, so I’m counting it! I didn’t make my 2012 goal, but I have high hopes for 2013! Shooting for 100 again, but secretly hope to read more.
Good luck to everyone who signed up for challenges this year!
I have a hunch that 2013 is going to be awesome!
This content is owned and copyrighted by alexia561.blogspot.com.