- The 2015 Book Blog Discussion Challenge runs from January 1st until December 31st, 2015.
- Sign-ups will remain open until December 31st, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. Central. (So, you can sign up all year long! Come join us!)
- You DO NOT have to have a book blog to join this challenge. If you don’t have a book blog, you may link up to discussions that you’ve started on Goodreads groups.
- Every month, we’ll update this 2015 Book Blog Challenge Page with the links to that month’s Challenge linky – so you’ll always know where to find the latest link-up!
- Share it! The more people we get to participate in this, the more awesome discussions we can all be a part of and the more fun it will be! So, invite your friends to join us!
- This challenge is to help get us discussing books and book blogging, so talk about whatever you want as long as it’s relevant to book blogging. Discussions can be book related or book blogging related (or generally blogging related – no discussions about things that are completely off-topic like travel or fashion, etc). Discussions can also be about you personally if it’s a get-to-know-you type post.
- There will also be monthly giveaways, so make sure you check in each month!
- Use the hashtag #LetsDiscuss2015 to share your progress and connect with other participants on Twitter.
13-24 Creative Conversationalist
25-36 Chatty Kathy
37-48 Terrifically Talkative
49+ Gift of the Gab
Since I’m just dipping my toe into the discussion pool, think I’ll stick with the Discussion Dabbler level. While I have a history of failing challenges, I’m going to look at this as more of a motivational tool. I like that even if I only do one post, I’ve met my goal!
Now I need to come up with some topics! What would you like to discuss?